Wednesday, September 19, 2012

DAY 2 - GOING STRONG!

[ORIGINALLY POSTED: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 4:52pm]

Tuesday is a good day… great breakfast of toast and hard-boiled egg… with my OJ & Greens… and then lots of water… taking all my supplements as suggested… feeling great!!!

As you all know, I’m taking the challenge with our ULTIMATE PACK… and right now, I’m loving the Greens and the Fat Fighters. Veggies and fruits have never been a huge part of my diet… I’ve always been more of a carb and richer foods eater… pasta, potatoes, rice, lots of breads… cheeses and cream sauces… but with the help of these two amazing products I’m able to get the nutrients I need and fight some of the “fat” I put into my body! I’m hoping that by the end of this challenge, I’ll feel healthier and EAT healthier… because my body won’t be craving the “unhealthy” things I usually eat.

Off to school tonight… just had a little dinner… and a Fat Fighter :) 

Hope everyone is enjoying their day… looking forward to WRAPPING tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment