Wednesday, September 19, 2012

ULTIMATE MAKEOVER CHALLENGE KICKOFF

[ORIGINALLY POSTED: Monday, September 17, 2012 at 7:45am EST]

So, today’s the day!!! I started the Ultimate Makeover Challenge first thing this morning… and so far, so good!!! I can honestly say… I’ve been looking forward to this since last week… and am hoping that you’ll be able to appreciate the results I come up with, as much as I do.

Because I am unhappy with how I’ve allowed my weight to get the better of me over the last year or so, I won’t be posting the specifics about my BEGINNING measurements and weight… until the end of the challenge. But I will talk about what I’ve lost, what I’ve gained, what I’ve done, used and eaten. I will also start posting before and after pictures, as I go along.

I would love to hear feedback from EVERYONE… both positive and/or constructive… but please don’t post negative feedback. I’m more than capable of making myself feel bad, without extra help from the cynic or skeptic.

Throughout my journey, I won’t try to sell anyone anything. However, if you are interested in trying any of the Products… selling them yourself as a Distributor… offering them as a service or sale item in your salon/boutique/fitness studio or therapist’s/doctor’s office… please don’t hesitate to let me know, and I will get in touch with you!!

In addition to the progressive “Before and After” pictures I will be posting week to week, I also plan to talk about the products I am using throughout this challenge, different tips and tricks I’ve learned along the way, and some easy exercise information. I’m hoping that this will be beneficial to everyone whether they use the IT Works! products or not!

As always, if you have any questions about the products I’m using or the process itself, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Ready, Set… LOSE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment