Friday, September 21, 2012

END OF THE WORK WEEK... 36 HOUR RESULTS!

Today's InspirationDavid Viscott said  "You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."

Realized this morning that Summer is turning it's back on us... and Fall is quickly taking its place.  It's awfully chilly out there today. :(  Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a huge fan of Summer...  even though I didn't feel comfortable getting into a bathing suit this year!!!  And with this Ultimate Makeover Challenge, I'm praying that won't be the case NEXT Summer ;)

Got up this morning to the sound of a young girl crying.  I live across the street from a small charter school and the playground is right beside my house.  It broke my heart to see this beautiful little girl hiding behind a tree in the corner of the yard crying to herself... saying things like "Nobody pays attention to me.  No one wants to play with me."  :(

How many of you have ever felt this way...  as grown ups?!?!?!  I know that, for me, sometimes my brain tells me that I don't measure up...  especially when I allow my weight to factor into the insanity between my ears.  Fortunately, I learned the importance of positive-self talk... and telling that "poisoned parrot" to go away.  Not everything we tell ourselves to be true ACTUALLY IS!!!


A little update on where we stand in the Challenge...

We're on Day 5 of the Challenge... regularly taking the supplements (It's Vital, ThermoFit, Fat Fighters, Regular) and Greens...  also making regular use of the Essential Bars and ProFit shakes.  I have wrapped one time... on Wednesday night... and definitely LOST FAT!!!  Feeling like a kid with a new toy, I decided to measure myself about 36 hours after I put the 1st wrap on...  and the results were amazing!!!

WRAP # 1 - 36 Hour Results

Above Belly Button
down 5 inches from "before wrap" measurement
Across Belly Button
down 3 inches from "before wrap" measurement
Below Belly Button
down 2 1/2 inches from "before wrap" measurement

Not bad, if I do say so myself!!!  ;)  I can most definitely work with results like that!!!

Wishing you a fabulous day full of positive thoughts!!!
www.45minutestoskinny.com

No comments:

Post a Comment