Wednesday, September 26, 2012

IT WAS A "GREENS FACIAL" KIND OF DAY!

Sometimes I can't quite figure out how I fit all that I do into a 24 hour time period :)  Have you ever felt like that?!?!?!

As usual, today was another very busy day... but I managed to get my water intake UP...  not as much as I'd like it to be... but definitely more than I have been. YAY!!! 

The best part of my day was in between shifts...  when I got to relax for a few minutes and give myself a great GREENS Facial!!!  I can honestly tell you that my skin truly felt AMAZING!!!  And the smoothness and silkiness I felt after was even better!!! 



The tingling sensation on my skin combined with the effervescence of citrus was so calming and peaceful.  I absolutley loved it!!!

Hope everyone their day as much as I did!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment