Wednesday, September 19, 2012

READY, SET... LOSE!!!

[ORIGINALLY POSTED: Monday, September 17, 2012 at 8:49pm EST]

Not a bad first day… if I do say so myself!!! Started the day off right with a glass of OJ & Greens, ThermoFit, and It’s Vital. Then followed it up with a great little breakfast with a hard-boiled egg and a pumpkin bagel with fat-free (FF) cream cheese… and I made my own little Mocha-chino with some coffee and a little bit of the Rich Chocolate Ultimate ProFit… and a nice Fat Fighter for dessert!

Took a nice two mile walk on the way to work… had some water and an iced coffee… then a refreshing clementine and a Greek yogurt.

Unfortunately, my allergies have been kicking my butt the last week, so my head is still a little foggy & congested… but overall I feel great. Had another ThermoFit and Fat Fighter during the day… and today’s lunch was Veggie Chips and Chicken Salad.

For the most part, I managed to get a lot accomplished today… unfortunately, a good deal of it involved sitting… so not too much more exercise throughout the rest of the day.

Dinner was scrumptious!!! Had some Teriyaki & Pineapple Chicken Meatballs with steamed brown rice and mixed vegetables. YUMMY!!! And, of course, another Fat Fighter for the finishing touch :)

Wish I could say I was perfect my first day… LOL… but I did choose to indulge in three (3) of the Hershey’s minis that were calling to me from the corner of the room ;)

Ending the day with an Essential Bar… and lots more water… plus a Regular before bed. Then tomorrow we’ll be starting the Defining Gel and Wraps regimen too.
Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment