Thursday, September 20, 2012

IT'S DAY 4 - AND THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!


So, I woke up this morning and was eager to see how the wrap had worked... and as you can see...  I definitely LOST FAT!!! 

I think it's only important to mention that every individual is going to see different results when they use our products... just like with anything else in the world.  I know that, for myself, I have polluted my body for many, many years with an extremely unhealthy living style including poor eating habits and very little exercise.  In addition, prior to November of last year, I had smoked cigarettes for 30 years which plays a big part in the amount of toxins each of us has in our body.

For those of you who didn't know...  every human being is BORN with a set number of fat cells in their body. 

The number of fat cells we have doesn’t change: they simply get bigger (when they’re storing) or smaller (when the body is pulling energy from them). They develop in childhood, and as we get older they steady off (about 8% die each year & get replaced). Someone who has more fat cells than average, but each is small, can be a relatively thin person. Someone with fewer fat cells, but each is large, can be overweight.  And the only reason this number would ever change is if you have cells ADDED or REMOVED from your body...  for example, removal through liposuction.

Someone who has a high number of fat cells will find it easier to gain weight & harder to lose weight (NOT impossible, but slightly harder). Overweight children develop a higher number of fat cells, and enter adulthood with more fat cells to work with. While they can still reduce the size of these cells, they have more of them to begin with, putting them at a slight (very slight) disadvantage. It’s more difficult to lose weight and easier to gain it when you have more fat cells to start with.

When we have more calories than our bodies need they get stored in our fat cells, making them bigger. This is a calorie surplus - leading to fat (or weight) gain. When we’re demanding more energy from our body than we have, it takes it from our fat cells, thus making them smaller. This is a calorie deficit - leading to fat (or weight) loss.

The rate at which your body removes energy from your fat cells is exactly the same, for every single cell. They get bigger and smaller at the same rate everywhere on the body. Women have deep ends and shallow ends when it comes to fat: we lose fat quicker in the shallow ends and slower in the deep ends. The fat is “emptied” at the same rate everywhere, but there’s simply more fat cells in the deep ends: it takes longer to see progress than in the shallow bits. These areas are different on every woman: ankles, butt, thighs, bellies, arms, boobies etc.

Ultimately, the fat we feel, see (and don’t see) is the result of how big or small our fat cells are.

For me, the lifestyle I chose to lead immediately prior to this Challenge and even still now, plays a big part in how quickly I will see results from the IT Works! products.   However, now that I am building a better regimen of nutrients in my system... with the help of our Greens, It's Vital, Regular, ThermoFit, Fat Fighters with Carb Inhibitors, Ultimate ProFit, and our Essential Bars... and doing my best to incorporate a habit of healthier eating, drinking more water, and just taking better care of myself all around, I believe that I will start to see much better results as the Challenge continues.

It's progress not perfection, right?!?!


Through my experience as a member of the IT Works! family, I have found out that even the "skinny" people have a part of their body (whether it's internal or external) that they're not happy with.

So, here's to a happier, healthier me!!! 




http://www.45minutestoskinny.com

No comments:

Post a Comment