Friday, September 28, 2012

IT'S A COLD RAINY DAY... BUT I'M ENJOYING IT!!!

I don't mind the rain... I love it, actually.  But it's day's like today that make me want to stay in bed under the covers...  cold, dreary and rainy.  Just like anything else, it's all what we make of it... so, I'm making it a GOOD day!!! 

Sitting here getting some work done...  enjoying a Greens Fruit Smoothie (made it with Apple Cider, Watermelon, Banana, Greens and Ice)...  while my coffee is brewing on the counter.

Feeling great about this Challenge!!! It's Day 12... and things are coming along beautifully.  As you all know, it's been a struggle for me with my water consumption... but day by day, it gets better... and I get better, too!

I've been taking all of my supplements...  have wrapped twice... and 3 days ago, I began using the Defining Gel twice a day of added contouring.  And I'm happy to say that my weight has gone down by 5 pounds... my belly fat has gone down by a whole pant size... and now I'm bringing the arms and chin (or should I say "chins" LOL) into the routine.

I didn't get THIS body overnight... so, I have to remind myself that I'm not going to get the body I want overnight either.

Hoping all of you have a great day!!!  Here's to a happier, healthier you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment