Wednesday, September 19, 2012

LEAVE YOUR FAT AT THE DOOR - DAY 3

[ORIGINALLY POSTED: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 10:11am EST]


Today’s Inspiration: Julius Erving said “If you don’t do what’s best for your body, you’re the one who comes up on the short end.”

Have a busy day ahead of me… but am sitting at the table having my Greens with some Apple Cider today :) thought I’d change it up a little… Have already taken my It’s Vitals and ThermoFit too… Am planning on having a Greek yogurt and a Fat Fighter as soon as I get out of the shower and put on some Defining Gel :) 

I have realized, as I go through this process, that I don’t drink nearly enough water everyday… or any fluids for that matter!!! And so I thought I’d share this little bit of information with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5 ADVANTAGES OF DRINKING WATER IN THE MORNING

# 5 – Drinking water on am empty stomach purifies the colon making it easier to absorb nutrients


# 4 – Increases the production of new blood and muscle cells
 

# 3 – Helps with weight loss. Drinking at least 16 ounces of chilled water can boost your metabolism by 24% in the morning
 

# 2 – Glowing Skin… Water helps to purge toxins from the blood which helps keep your skin glowing and clear
 

# 1 – Balances your lymph system. These glands help you perform your daily functions, balance your body fluids, and fight infection.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How many of you knew that?!?!? 

Feel free to share with us any other benefits of water!!! As for me, I guess I’ll be having some water when I’m out of the shower :) 

Wishing you a positive day!!! Stay tuned for our first set of “After Wrap” pictures later today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment